Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Fame and Glory in the New Year

Happy New Year!

Alright peeps, now that I got that out of the way, it's time to get the New Year started off right. How do I do that? With a contest of course. Not a contest I'm hosting, but one that I was entered into.

Gotta love a good contest right? (and God knows I love em'). Anyway, yes, it's voting time again. Fortunately for those of you on my email list (and on FB), I think you can only vote once, so you won't be getting daily pestering emails from me. Hurrah! Ok well, you might. ha ha.

Ok, so here's the scoop. Jady Images is having their yearly cover shot contest for their website. These are the friendly people that photograph my children once in a while and also kindly donated their time and effort to my little Thrill The World project, so basically I love them and you should too.

Youse lovely peoples kindly voted for me and Jordan last year which is why we are currently already on their webpage, but my family and I are attention whores would love to be on the website again, so what do you say? Just pop on over to their blog and vote for image #33 (yes, they saved the best for last, what can I say?) where you will find my hubby and two children, one of which will be upside down.


The family with the most votes will get a fabulous 11x14 canvas and the top 6 will be on the website for all of 2010. Woohoo! Fame and Glory!
Please vote before Jan 15th and share it with your friends!
Thanks ya'll. I'll be back to post soon about my Christmas Va-kay to El Salvador.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home