Friday, July 02, 2010

Random thoughts from inside a fitting room

Wow, that's alot of clothes to try on...

Oh HELL no...

Hm, looks like the petites are smaller in lots of places, not just the length....
Yeah, that's not going past my thighs....

Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but this dress is big on me....in the bust area...it's so roomy!

Now where are those size (ridiculously low) jeans that I gave the lady to put in the fitting room for me....?
I know it was stretch, but that's quite an insult if she didn't even put them in here...
I can totally hear her saying girl, don't even try....sad thing is, she'd be right.
But dude, they were only 10 bucks, I had to at least try.

OK, let's see how these brown ones look....OK, no, let's not....NEXT!

This zipper on this dress is wonky...it won't go up all the way...
Oh no, it won't go down either....oh crap, I'm stuck in the dress...
So what's the protocol for getting out of a stuck dress in a fitting room?
Wiggle out somehow? Call the lady to laugh at me help me out?
Live in the dressing room forever?
Buy the dress since there's no way it's coming off without a pair of sissors? siscors? how do you spell scissors anyway?
Uh...nevermind...I got it. Whew...

Um yeah, I so have to go back to the gym....and stop eating crap...

OMG these jeans are delicious. I not only want to wear them, I want to snuggle with them, nibble on them and have their babies...

Wow, these pants make me look like I have an actual butt. I declare them to be magical pants. I must have them....

This shirt is cute...note to self, buy it in several colors...

These pleats are so not my friends...Next!

HELLO Balloon lady!...Nnnnnext...

Ahhh another pair of delicious jeans....hm...these are too long though...
OK...and these petite ones look like they might be too short. AaRGh!

When paying for aforementioned delicious jeans:
OMG They aren't 20 bucks as marked?
They're 5 bucks?
What is that you say?
An extra 50% off?
So they're really $2.50?!

SCORE!

When approaching car after leaving store:
WTF?
A parking ticket?
Because my meter ran out a minute ago?
F*#%!

FAIL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home