Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Chez Pierre's

Today is our fourth wedding anniversary (looks like some of you lost a bet). My darling husband gave me some nice massage oils and smelly stuff as an anniversary present. I said "oh, so you know what this means? you have to give me a massage now", he said "yeah and vice versa". Hmmm...very calculating.

Yesterday, I went to the store to buy him a present (yes, I am a severe procrastinator), but C had a different idea. He started getting crabby and I had to leave the store pronto. So I owe him a present. Actually I owe him like three (Birthday, Valentine's & Anniversary), but who's counting.

The good news is that we are finally going to go out to dinner. My mom is going to watch the kidlet and Ren and I are going somewhere nice.

That reminds me...in a previous post I said something about not going to "Chez Pierre's", but you see, that was a totally fictional restaurant. I just pulled the name out of my ass. That same night, I was watching a movie called The Baxter and the guy said to his girlfriend, "I made reservations at Chez Pierre's...". Hee hee, silly coincidences like that amuse me.

This week's theme for Photo Fridays is your most embarrassing pair of shoes (or if you are too cool to have embarrassing shoes, then your favorite shoes).

On an unrelated note, Amy was wearing blue socks again today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmakirst said...

Happy Anniversary! lol@owing him presents. Glad you are finally getting out with him alone. Can't wait to see your shoes, :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I think my husband was the one that lost the bet...lol

1:30 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

Although I already wished you a Happy Anniversary in MySpace I will write it here again....

HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home