Friday, March 03, 2006

In the closet

This week, I forgot to mention what the topic for Photo Friday was, but I doubt that anyone is playing along with me, so it doesn't really matter.

Today's topic for Photo Friday is Inside Your Closet.

My closet, scary as it may be, is pictured below. You can clearly see why it was dangerous for me to go in there last week to fetch my ugly shoes.

I have highlighted a couple of items so that you can make some sense of this mess.

What the picture doesn't show is that I have my clothes arranged by genre (if that word can even be used in respect to clothes...according to dictionary.com, I believe it can). On the left, from front to back, I have jackets, dresses and Halloween costumes. On the right, from front to back, I have shirts, pants and skirts.

The analness continues further because my shirts are arranged by color as well: blacks, grays, browns, greens, blues, reds, pinks, and whites. Wow, I just realized, I don't have any yellow shirts (note to self: buy yellow shirt).

Is it possible to be messy and anal at the same time?

2 Comments:

Blogger Emmakirst said...

Nice closet. Not too bad, mine is in total chaos. It's actually have blocked in by the new crib that is in the way. lol. The closet is mainly my storage area. I won't need anything in there for quite sometime, ie. wedding dress, and uniforms for work.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd play along but the only digital camera in the house is too hard to use and upload. I need a new one!

By the way, I totally dug your ugly shoes and had a pair just like them! If they are a size 10, let me know ;-)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home