Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The three amigos

This weekend we went to Andrew's baptism. We were running late(as usual) and walked into the church right when he was letting out a little scream. I guess the cold water must have scared him. I told Christian to take notes, so that he would be prepared for his own baptism and not freak out (yea right). After the baptism, we all got together for some yummies. Christian was reunited with his friends Andrew and Matthew and they had a great time hugging each other and chewing on their shoes. Unfortunately Sophie was missing so we weren't able to get a picture of the fabulous four again. Amanda tried to help me get a picture of Christian's bottom tooth, but he just wasn't having it. Unfortunately for him, I'm very persistent and I got him in the car later that day. I felt like a paparazzi again.
Oh, before I forget, the theme for photo Friday is: "Summertime Eats/Treats" Show a local, hometown favorite summer eat, or your favorite treat". Let's see if I actually get on the ball and participate this week.



1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

YAY!! teetheses!!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home