Friday, February 23, 2007

Let the voting begin

The voting for Miami's Most Photogenic Baby starts today at Sawgrass Mills Mall!

The pictures will be posted for voting today and tomorrow. If you have a chance, please go to Sawgrass Mills Mall and vote for Christian. If you cannot go due to fatigue, lack of gas, lack of transportation, or just because you don't live in Florida (poor excuse if you ask me...ha ha), please consider donating to our cause through the link on the right.

A huge thanks to all of you that have donated already. I'm thinking a fun raffle is in order as a "thank you" for participating. Perhaps I can find something to raffle off (1 entry per vote) on Sunday (some belly button lint...a couple of clipped nails...jk). I'll see what I come up with and let you know.

Either way, I will be going to Sawgrass on Saturday afternoon, so if you're going to donate something through the link on the right, please do so before 12pm (eastern time) tomorrow. Any donations received after that time will still be donated to Miami Children's Hospital Foundation, but will unfortunately not count towards Christian's votes.

If you're completely lost and have no idea what I'm talking about, please check out my original post about this.

Thanks guys and cross your fingers please because there are ALOT of cute babies in Miami!

__________________________________________________________

UPDATE: Because you guys are the bomb and already donated $100 dollars, I had to start a new campaign. The link to the right has been updated. If you had problems contributing before, please try again.

MY FUZZY PEEPS RULE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

I have already posted my votes... I know Cristian will win cuz I don't think there was any cuter kid participating in the contest
;-)

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

claudia
what a beautiful beautiful baby!!!

your blog is so well written, and i love that you and R play fun mind games in the pre-anniversary week. keeps the marriage alive!

xo tess (dim sum mum)

ps - thank you for your comment on my blog.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home