Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Double birthday weekend

This past weekend featured two birthday celebrations.

On Saturday night we celebrated Adrian's 31st birthday. The fabulous four were all there, but unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of all of them siting together because I forgot. Although, even if I had remembered, I don't think they would've sat still long enough to take the picture. There were much more exciting things to do such as dancing and climbing on tables (what kind of party was this Claudia?) to be wasting time sitting down.

Then on Sunday we went to a Izabella's first birthday party. K and D sure know how to throw a party. I get exhausted just by thinking about putting something together like that. There was a playground, a train, a bounce house, and a clown doing party games, face painting and balloon animals. What fun! Unfortunately Chris was sleeping for the first half of the party, so he didn't get to go on the train, but he did go in the bounce house though! R actually got him to unlatch from his kung-fu death grip and bounce around and relax a little, but he still wasn't fascinated with the whole experience.

The party was great fun, but I think I enjoy the birthday parties more than he does. Too bad there wasn't a piƱata though...I've got to practice my candy swiping techniques for the next party.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home