Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Dream Team

Last week I had a dream that my grandmother was throwing a magnificent party at her house and all these celebrities were there (but of course!). Nevermind that she lives in El Salvador. For some reason, I don't think ES is in the top 10 list of celebrity party spots, but humor me here for a sec will you?

I dreamt that Angelina Jolie was there with Brad and that she propositioned me and took me into an empty bedroom (wait, it gets even more interesting). Upon seeing this, the Bradster got pissed off and left, but that didn't stop her from making out with me.

Once in the bedroom, I noticed that we weren't alone. Ewan Macgregor and Wentworth Miller were also there in various states of undress. It appears that they wanted to join in on the fun as well (foursome!...now we're talking). They were pretending to be all into me and stuff, but I knew that the real reason they were there was to see Angelina naked and to try to have sex with her, but I guess they figured they had to go through her ugly less attractive friend first.

And then I woke up.

I don't know what the purpose of that dream was, but it sure sucks to be the ugly friend and to wake up before the dream gets good. Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I've been guilty of trying to go back to sleep so I can "continue" my dream where it left of, but unfortunately it never works.

I had been trying to analyze my dream and trying to figure out why those two men were the ones that popped up in the bedroom. I mean, I know why Wentworth (yes, we're on a first name basis you know) was there (cause I love Prison Break...and he's freakin' hot), but I don't know why Ewan was there? I mean, he's cute and all, but not necessarily one of my favorites or anything (oh and nevermind the Angelina Jolie thing...that's a whole 'nother can of worms). Anyway, I never really figured it out, so I let it go and forgot all about it.

Today, I was looking through my bookmarked websites (to delete old stuff etc) and I found this blog post from A Mom's archives that I had saved and it all made sense. Well, some of it anyway. I remembered that I had bookmarked that entry because I thought it was neat that 4 out of the 5 dudes on her list were also on mine. I saved it because I was going to blog about the hot men some day and share my own list of 5. I totally forgot about it, but it appears that my subconscious didn't. Ewan and Wentworth paid me a visit to remind me.

So I started thinking...OK Claudia, who are your top 5?...Can you really narrow it down to 5? And if so, do you remember their names? (I'm bad with celebrity names...my descriptions of people usually begin with.."you know that guy from that show?...hello, he co-stars with that woman..the one with the teeth and the smile")...and why the heck did Amanda's comment have to remind you of two more men to add to the list? and why does she always have to like the same guys you do?....and why are you talking to yourself? Perhaps you need a psychiatric evaluation? No I don't! Yes you do! No I don't! Yes you do!

While two of my identities continue their argument, the third will present you with our my Top 5, 10, 15 list. Oddly enough, I couldn't limit myself to 5 (anyone that's ever gone to school with me will tell you that I've apparently had that problem for a long time now). I think I have enough guys for a basketball team here.

Anyway, behold the yummy goodness (in no particular order):



Here are the names of the stud muffins you see pictured above: Cary Elwes, Brendan Fraser, Matthew McConaughey, Wentworth Miller, Johnny Depp, Dermot Mulroney, Mark Ruffalo, Julian McMahon, Hugh Jackman, Tobey Maguire, Ryan Merriman, Paul Rudd, Chayanne and last, but certainly not least, Eddie Vedder.

I noticed that I tend to like dudes with big foreheads...I noticed it because by the time I was done uploading all the pictures, they all started looking the same to me.

Who are your top 5 (or 15)? Although, I'm sure my list probably includes everybody else's top 5. Ha ha.

(and no Amanda, you don't have to comment again since you commented on Tere's blog, plus, I'm afraid that you'll come up with another one that I had forgotten about and then I'll have to change the title of my post to Top 16. And no, don't even try mentioning Jonathan Knight because I haven't seen him in a long time, so he may not be cute anymore).

Thanks to Tere (and her original post) for providing me with blog fodder and interesting dreams.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
This comment has nothing to do with your blog....I saw what you wrote on Schnozz...something to the effect of where do you find all of the new music...
If you are interested in listening to a lot of what is mentioned on Schnozz page you should try listening to 106.7 KROQ FM radio station from California. They have a live stream on the internet and their morning DJ's, Kevin & Bean, are idiots. I'm addicted to them!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks tamiw!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home