Friday, April 06, 2007

Let's hope...

Christian has a better Easter this year.
My poor baby was very sick with an ear infection last year and did not enjoy it one bit.

We are planning on going to an egg hunt/brunch on Sunday and I am planning on making an Easter basket cake. Notice the emphasis on "planning".

Tomorrow we're going to a birthday party (Yay! We love birthday parties), so this weekend promises to be chock full of excitement (and yummy sugary calories).

I will (of course) post the cake-faced, bunny-eared pictures next week.

Happy Easter!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. Sad baby with Easter eggs. I am crossing my fingers for you that this will be a happy chocolate-y no-infection-y Easter! Have fun at the egg hunt!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

I can provide a very cute pic of the C-man enjoying the Egg Hunt....

The cake was DELICIOUS!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home