Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A laughing matter

I've got a video treat for you guys today!

This weekend R and I got Chris on video doing this hilarious laugh that he likes to do.

Ren and I like to laugh in a big exaggerated way so that Christian will copy us. Sometimes I cover my mouth when I laugh, so now he does it too.

When Chris is in a laughing mood, Ren asks him things and Chris responds to them by laughing (no matter what he asks him). It is too funny and I can barely hold my laugh as I film him.

In this video you can also tell who the favorite parent is (starts with R and rhymes with en) because when I talk to Christian he puts a serious face and practically ignores me.

Joy.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This cracks me up. I particularly enjoy the George Bush commentary. We trained ours, inadvertantly, to say "Barack Obama for president." Kids + politics = funny.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lilli said...

That video is hilarious. I laughed so hard I was crying...

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home