Friday, June 22, 2007

The Best Dad Ever

Christian is lucky to have such a wonderful and caring dad. Ren goes above and beyond the call of his fatherly duties. He's got the morning shift, so every day, R gets up at the crack of dawn (or at the crack of Christian, which ever comes first), prepares his morning milk bottle and changes his diaper (Christian's diaper, not his own) and clothes.

On weekends, he keeps Chris entertained so mommy can "sleep in" until 7:30am. Ren spends most weekday mornings with Christian, giving him his breakfast and playing with him until around noon (when he drops him off at my mom's house). In the evenings when he's not working, R bathes Chris and gets him in his PJ's, ready for bed. Wednesdays are Ren's days off from work, so they spend the whole day together. He takes Christian to the park, to the lake and for a ride around the neighborhood in his little car. Ren loves spending time with Chris and Chris loves his daddy to pieces. It is very evident who the favorite parent in this house is and it's definitely not me.
Thank you for being such a great father Ren, I am blessed to have you as my husband and parenting partner. Christian and I love you very much!

Here are some pictures from Father's Day this past weekend. We went to my parent's house for lunch and then (after the rainstorm) went to R's parent's house. I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

This is a beautiful post... I almost cried while reading it.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home