Friday, June 15, 2007

Toe-Biter

No, Christian hasn't picked up the habit of biting his (or our) toes yet.

Toe-Biter is the alias of the little fucker the curious bug that I found on Tuesday. His real name is the Giant Water Bug (well, his real bug name anyway because his real real name, I really don't know...it could be Pedro or Esteban or some other hispanic name, after all, we are in Miami...that is assuming it's a boy and not a girl in which case, her name is probably Lissette) and he/she is classified as a "true bug", so I guess the title of my post was correct. In my research I also found out that they DO fly, so I can't begin to tell you how glad I am that it didn't decide to take flight mid-picture and land on my face because that would have traumatized me for life. I also found out that they give nasty bites, so I am also glad that I didn't put my hand in the picture for scale.

On a separate and unrelated note, I have a question for the Miami folks (or for those familiar with Miami): If you had an out of town guest staying with you and you could only take them to three places in Miami, where would you take them? An additional tidbit of info to keep in mind before you answer is that the goal of this guest is to take (and be in) "the quintessential Miami picture". I will explain what this is all about later on.

Thanks for your help and watch out where you step with those open-toed shoes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home