Friday, July 06, 2007

Another waxing method

Yesterday Christian discovered that stickers can go on faces too!
Ah...the things I do to entertain you my son (so that you will eat).

Chris loved putting the stickers on my face, but he REALLY loved the part where I had to rip take them off. You know that peach fuzz that people generally have on their face? Yeah? Well, I've got a little less of it on my face today. Can we say sticker waxing?

Below is the video of him cracking up as I rip them off my face. Turn up the volume and listen real close for the surprise at the end (it comes after I say "say bye bye Christian, bye bye"); he says bye bye in his own way.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

omg, that's hilarious!!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that crazy tiddler giggle!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahahahaha - the things we do to entertain them! There was the time when LM drew all over my face and arms with crayons and I let him because I was tired. :-)

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home