Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

From the cheeto bandit and company





This past weekend we went to Brandon and Matthew's birthday party at the park and we had a great time. At first Cman was hesitant to get in the old bounce house o'fear, but he eventually got over it and was bouncing in there all by himself. We also rode on the little train, but I think I liked it more than he did.

Tonight I have a date with folding the laundry so that should be hot and steamy. Ren and I hate going out this day because everything is super crowded. We celebrate our anniversary in 8 days anyway, so we'll go out then!

Last but not least, I went to the OB today. Little Wiggly is doing well. HB 177.

Happy V. Day to all!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Even though C-Man is Ren's mini-me, he looks A LOT like you and your brother in that first picture...

Thank you for attending the soiree, BTW. We're glad to hear the little guy had a great time!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home