Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I was tagged...a while ago...

The rules:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?

2003: I was in the process of earning my MBA degree. I was going to school full tme at night and working full time during the day. Boy was that tiring.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1) Go to the doctor for OB check up.
2) Finish some work before I go to said appt.
3) Fold laundry so I have something to wear tomorrow.
4) Bathe my dog Candy
5) Fill out the paperwork for the hospital preregistration. They want this done before your 6th month...oops.

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) Doritos (original flavor)
2) Doritos (blue cheese/buffalo wings flavor)
3) Cereal with milk
4) Cookies with milk
5) Malted milk

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1) Get a bigger house
2) Give lots and lots away to charities (orphans, medical research, hunger, poverty)
3) Buy oceanside property, mountain property,
4) Travel
5) Plastic surgery (lots and lots of it).

What are five of your bad habits?

1) spliting my nails
2) facebook
3) Overeating and under-exercising.
4) holding grudges
5) procrastination

What are five places where you have lived?

1) San Salvador, El Salvador
2) Miami, FL
3)
4)
5)

What are five jobs you’ve had?

1) Burger King cashier
2) Wendy's cashier
3) File clerk
4) Medical Secretary
5) Medical Billing Processor

Five people I tag:
AKA: how to make enemies!
1) Anyone that reads this that hasn't done it yet.
2) I'm not in the mood to make enemies at this moment.
3) You.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home