Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's go to the movies

I was the lucky winner of four passes to a special advanced screening of Monsters vs Aliens tonight, so Manders and I will be headed over there after work with our oldest boys. I won the passes on Momsmiami.com (these are the same peeps that featured my boys in the newspaper a couple of times too, so I'm totally loving them at this point).

I'm super excited because this will be Christian's first time going to a movie theater. I've never taken him because I imagined that he would not sit through a whole movie. I had visions of him jumping all over the seats and dumping popcorn on the floor and racing up and down the theater seats (actually, I'm the one that did that once) while I cower in shame and embarrassment. OK, fine that probably won't happen, but I do hope he doesn't start talking loudly and proclaiming that he wants to go home. The good thing is, if he does want to leave, at least it didn't cost me anything.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home