Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Should I be concerned?

Some of Christian's latest drawings. He's only 4 by the way.

This started out as a knife, but then he changed it to a spaceship (by adding more knife-looking things) when he saw the disapproval (horror) in my face.

Do not be fooled by this harmless firefly looking object. It is an axe.


I thought this was a spaceship, wrong again...it's a "weapon".

Based on the previous drawings I was going to guess that this was a bear trap, but this time, my first (oh so innocent) hunch was right. It's a dinosaur.

I'm thinking I should be sleeping with one eye open at night.





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great stegosaurus!
-Wendy

11:45 AM  
Blogger Élune said...

"I was going to guess that this was a bear trap"

LOL!!

Suddenly, I have a doubt... Who's the funniest? Christian or yourself?

...

Probably a little bit of both. XD

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home