Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can I get a witness

Ha ha! Now I don't need a witness because I managed to capture Cman on film saying "Ba-Ba" (Bye bye). I also managed to figure out the you tube thing (insert collective internet groan), so there will be lotsa fun video postings from now on.

I apologize for the crappy video image though. I took it with my old digital camera since that was the only one available at the time.

I still have to figure out the you tube thing when uploading from my video camera though. Just wait till I figure that one out and then you're all doomed to sit through home video hell. (Insert Dr. Evil laugh here).

Notice he's also trying to feed himself. I was trying to feed him, but he kept nodding his head (no no no), so I just gave up and gave him the spoon. Too bad the picture sucks...otherwise you'd be able to see that he's wearing most of the food.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

:-)

I love the video... Although I heard him in person on Saturday. I am willing to step up as a witness to him saying "Ba Ba" at Ryan's party.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. Love his drawl!

8:21 PM  
Blogger @tomic ladybug said...

He's such a cutie, they're growing up too fast! Weird that I hadn't checked ur blog in a while and seems i posted a "bye bye" video around the same time as you. We must have some weird mental connection going on. But for some reason my videos aren't playing. Gotta check that out.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home