Thursday, May 10, 2007

Friday meme

I got tagged by Elizasmom! I think I've done this one before, but since I don't remember (and don't feel like looking it up), I will do it again.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Doggy Mama
2) Eve
3) Sarah
4) Elizasmom
5) Claudia's Spaceship

Next select five people to tag: hm...I don't think I even know five people w/blogs (that haven't been tagged that also read this blog on a regular basis).

1) Amanda - HAPPY GRADUATION!
2) Lilli
3) Little Ladybug's Garden
4) Ayleen (you can answer on the Girls blog)
5) My Life

OK, so maybe I do know five people, but that was kind of close there. If they would've asked for six, I'da been in trouble.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
May 11, 1997: I was working at the medical school in the file room.
(sung to I've been working on the railroad)
I've been working in the file room...all the live long day.
I've been working in the file room, getting 20 paper-cuts per day!

I hadn't met my future hubby f2f yet, but was about to do so in a couple of weeks.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
May 11, 2006 I was posting this other meme that no-one responded to Hrmph! Perhaps someone will play along this time (aherm...hint hint cough cough). I was wanting to go see an American Haunting (which I just realized that I never actually saw). I was excited about the new pirates movie that was coming out (as I am now as well). I also wanted to see the DaVinci code, fortunately I finally got to see it...around January this year I think. I was also getting ready to go on my girl's only trip to New York and was quite excited about that. Christian was recuperating from an ear infection and he was teething too.


Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Cheesy chips of any kind
2) Ice cream sandwiches
3) NACHOS
4) cookies and milk
5) sugary cereal with milk


Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Wow, this one's kind of hard because i know the lyrics to ALOT of songs, but only when they are playing. I don't think I know the lyrics to any song without hearing the song being played at the same time....well, except for Old Macdonald or something. Here are a couple of favorite songs that I really love to belt out and sing really loudly. I've had enough complaints about my singing though, so I refrain from exposing others to that special kind of torture now and only sing when I'm alone in the car.

1) Volver a nacer by Chayanne (or almost any song by him for that matter)
2) Jealous Fellows by Dimples T.
3) Black by Pearl Jam (or almost any other song by Pearl Jam for that matter)
4) Bust a move by Young MC
5) Con te partiro by Andrea Bocelli (yes I realize it's in Italian...I know the words, I just don't know what they mean).


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Travel
Pay off our debts
Travel
Buy bigger house and one for our parents very close by so they can babysit while we...
Travel some more
Extreme makeover - I would get to meet my three favorite friends: liposuction, tummy tuck and boob job!


Five bad habits:
1) I pick at my nails (I don't bite them super short though) - I too cannot make it out of a nail place without destroying a manicure.
2) Splitting my split ends apart
3) Picking at scabs and any other things that may appear on my skin (peeling sun burn, rash, pimple, etc). I'm really surprised I don't have any pock marks or scars on my face.
4) Letting my burps escape when they want to(R hates this even though I tell him that I can't help it) - the thing is I can't burp on command, so I have to let them out when they want to come out otherwise I will be very uncomfortable...or they'll come out the other end.
5) Lane surfing


Five things you like doing:
1) Scrapbooking - I like it when my friends and I can get together to scrap because then we can see each other's albums and get ideas and constructive feedback from each other.
2) Listening to music - my iPod in the car and Pandora at work. At home I usually don't listen to my music because I'm with Cman and I don't want to traumatize him with some of my selections.
3) Internet - love to poke around and find new things and I love to read blogs...that blog roll on the right is not even a fraction of all the ones I try to read (I should really try to update it).
4) Movies - I love going to the movies, unfortunately I don't get to do that too often now.
5) Eating - This is quite apparent. This is the reason the snack question above was difficult (to narrow down). This is the reason I need my extreme makeover and this is the reason for 3 out of the 5 things in the next question.


Five things you would never wear again:
1) Mini skirt
2) Short shorts
3) Christmas tree costume
4) My hair in a side ponytail
5) A bikini - (or any kind of bathing suit at this point...well, ok, maybe one of these). Because I can't, not because I don't want to, but once I become a millionaire and get my extreme makeover, then we'll see.


Five favorite toys:
1) The Rabb...oh you didn't mean those kinds of toys...um...ok...in that case...
2) iPod
3) Digital camera
4) Video camera
5) Portable DVD player

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home