Monday, June 04, 2007

13 More

I've been a bad blogger...I enticed you to stop by this weekend with promises of posts galore and then I didn't deliver the goods. Bad. bad. But here they are now. Better late than never right?

Anyway, mister parrot has been repeating and using words like crazy. Like I said in my last post, he said seven new words in one day!

bobo = globo = balloon
vevo = huevo = egg (as in plastic Easter eggs, one of his fav toys)
ma = mas = more
ya = now
ma! ya! = mas! ya! = more! now! (his first two word combination and it was an order...how nice)
done
Pooh
eeya = eeyore
ow = owl
foofy = goofy
fohr = flor = flower
teteta = galleta = cookie
ota = otra = another one

He likes to say "done" now all the time. If he's done eating (two bites) or if he's done playing with a toy. Ever since he learned to say "Pooh", he points to all the Poohs in his room (and there are alot of them). He can recognize Mickey and point to him, but he can't say it yet. He helps me count things by pointing to them as I say the number (because he can't say the numbers), but he recognizes some of them. Last but not least, he likes to give me eskimo kisses and rub noses. It's cute, although sometimes I feel like he's trying to bite my nose because he opens his mouth. Here's your kiss mom....chomp.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Heh, I read the title of the post, and my first thought was that you would be saying something about me studying for 13 more years! LOL

10:19 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Oh, are you going for your Masters Degree too then? ha ha jk.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home