Wednesday, February 20, 2008

1 and 4

Here are the answers to my 6 lies and 2 truths game:

1. I mooned the entire class in elementary school: True. I was in first grade and dared a boy to do it. He said he'd do it if I did it too. He didn't get caught by the teacher. I did.

2. I failed my driving test the first time I took it. False. I passed the written one and didn't have to take the driving one because I had done so in Driver's Ed.

3. I want another dog, but Ren won't let me get one. False. Two is more than enough.

4. I ate so many sour candies that I made my tongue bleed. True. I love Cry Babies, who knew that if you eat too many of them your tongue will crack...and bleed.

5. The most piercings I've had on my body at one time is 7. False. This was kind of like a trick question; I've had 8. Three on one ear, five on the other, during my grunge days.

6. My favorite fruit is strawberry (with chocolate on top of course). False. Mango is my favorite fruit.

7. I dyed my hair red once, but it looked so horrible that I dyed it brown immediately afterwards. False. I've never had a dye job that I consider so horrible that I've had to dye it again right afterwards.

8. I fell from the monkey bars when I was young and had to get stitches. False. No stitches for me...not yet anyway.

It looks like Emma came the closest since she got one right. Thanks for playing girls!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Oreste said...

Un saluto dal mare di Roma. Ciao

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home