Saturday, November 22, 2008

This year

Things went a whole lot smoother with Santa. Last year CMan was clinging to me like a koala and never even touched his lap, but this time, he actually sat next to the man and even uttered a couple of words to him. Christian asked Santa to bring him a "blaster". Santa said he looked like a good boy and that perhaps he would get his blaster.

Since there was no line, the photographer took lots of shots because my child refused to smile. This was the one and only smile we got from like 15 pictures taken. It's a shame JJ was oblivious to the whole thing and looking off into space. Oh and I was pretty impressed that Santa was bilingual...what can I say, he didn't exactly have that Latin look to him.



When we went to pay for the picture, Christian said..."where's my blaster?". Talk about instant gratification. He was upset that he would have to wait until Christmas for it. By the way, I wish Santa would tell me what a "blaster" is so that I can know what to expect on Christmas morning.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudi said...

I LOVE this pic! What a great memory! My favorite pic with Santa is when I was almost a year old. My face is red and it's obvious I'm crying and screaming at the top of my lungs. :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger AmandaDufau said...

they look adorable! I'm glad you got a decent picture this year.

10:49 AM  
Blogger elizasmom said...

I was going to say — easy for Santa to promise, when he's not the one who has to figure out what the heck a blaster actually is. Good luck!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home