Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, he IS dark...

The other day, CMan and I were watching TV together when a random black guy popped up on the TV. Christian says to me "Mommy, I think that's Dark Vader". Good thing I wasn't drinking anything or I would have spit it out. Ok, am I the only one that thinks that's hilarious because my hubby didn't think so. He said, don't laugh at him, I used to think the name was "Dark" Vader too until someone corrected me (when was that? last week?). I thought it was quite funny. Anyway, that reminded me of my friend Jenny and her carpet milk. You know that old commercial for McArthur Milk? The song went "We all grew up, on McArthur, McArthur milk!". Well, Jenny thought it said "We all threw up on the carpet...the carpet milk!". Ha ha!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I used to think it was "Dark Vader" too! And I was TERRIFIED of him.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Actually, I forgot to also mention "Green Doblin"...CMan's version of the guy that fights against Spiderman.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home