Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Why'd you give me such a long name mom?

Christian is learning to write his name at the daycare he goes to. He's learned the first three letters already, but not the rest. Sometimes he makes up his own order: Chrstiian or Chrtsiain. He seems to know what lettes are in his name, but not the order of them all yet.

Here he showed off his writing skills. He wrote this all by himself (mommy just helped by telling him which letter to write next). I feel bad for him though because his last name is 11 letters long; and they wonder why I kept my maiden name.


The other day, we were at a stop light and the following conversation ensued:

C: Mommy, green means go, red means stop and yellow means slow down.
Me: Yes babe.
C: What does blue mean?
Me: There is no blue
C: It ran out of batteries?


PS There's an update on my dad in the previous post. Thanks for your well wishes.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home