Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Overheard at my house

The other night, Ren gets home from work. I'm in the living room playing Guitar Hero. The dishes aren't done and the laundry basket is sitting by the stairs.

"Hey Claudia, I bought a new video game for you, it's called Fold The Laundry Hero"

Apparently I married a comedian.

Now, would that game be played with the remote or the nunchuck?


A few treasures from CMan:

"You're not the boss of me" (he's only 3 and he's starting with this already!)

"Mommy, you're beautiful" (awwww)

"I want to hear Jealous Pelos"

"Mom, can I put my foot in the toilet?"

"We live in the State of Florida, on Planet Earth"

"Umbrella starts with the letter U"

What's your address Christian? He replies in a song voice..."155**...Southwest..*** Terrace!" (inspired by this story).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can come play laundry hero at my place any time you want to!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home