Friday, January 08, 2010

Oh Chris, how do you come up with these things?...

While playing telephone the other day:
Chris: Hello mom
Me: Hello
Chris: How are you?
Me: I'm good, how are you?
Chris: Horrible.

While playing in his little house:
Chris leans out the window and yells "police police, come, my mom says she's on fire".

During breakfast:
Chris: I want to play with my mom's DS
Ren: No, you have to eat breakfast first
Chris: Where's the DS?
Ren: Don't worry about that, let's concentrate on breakfast first
Chris: No, let's concentrate on the DS.

After playing horsie with mommy, Chris stops to look at a cute girl on TV:
"She's beautiful; I can get on top of her"

A sure sign that Ren's brainwashing is working:
Me: Let's go to Disney!
Chris: But we already went.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home