Monday, June 20, 2011

Conversations with Christian

I haven't posted any Christian sound bites in a while. I've been saving these two gems to post here. Enjoy... and um, don't pick your nose, it could be deadly.

Me: Christian, what's your favorite vegetable?
C: Chicken
Me: That's not a vegetable.
C: It is to me.


Me: OMG look at this giant booger that came out of Jordan's nose.
Christian: That's not giant.
Me: Yeah it is.
C: No, THIS (holds hands out wide) is a giant booger.
Me: Yes, but people don't generally have boogers that size
C: My last parents did
Me: Your last parents? What happened to them? Did they get killed by a giant booger?
C: Yes, they died. They were old.
Me: Wow, how did you manage to outlive them?
C: They were 100 years old.
Me: What were their names?
C: Amanda
Me: and the Dad?
C: Rush
Me: Amanda and Rush...nice.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

LOL, that kid of yours is something else...wonder where he gets it from??

10:08 AM  
Blogger Élune said...

OMG!! *rolling on the floor laughing*

Your son is just... awesome! Seriously: find an artist and make comics of your conversations with your son! XD I'm sure it would be popular!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks Élune! I've had several people tell me I could write a book with all the kooky/funny stuff he comes up with. :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home